This page lists Andy White's blog posts related to work at site 38FA608, the location of the Broad River Archaeological Field School (most recent first).
2018 Field School Excavations
2017 Field School Excavations
- "Spring Field School: Filled and Funded" [12/13/2016]
- "Announcement: Spring 2017 One-Day-Per-Week Archaeological Field School" [11/14/2016]
- "Three-Headed Research Monster: A Brief Update" [9/8/2016]
- "Current and Not-So-Current Events: Excavation, Moving, and Other Early Summer Odds and Ends" [5/27/2016]
- "Wanted . . . and Found! The Buried Archaic Archaeology of South Carolina" [10/29/2015]